Call for FREE Help & Advice
Bolsover | 01246 220020
Find your perfect tour with Martins World Travel. Brought to you from leading tour operators.Search Worldwide Now
Martins World Travel are proud to provide Jet2 holidays. All-inclusive family holidays, exclusive, adult only and many more available.Book Jet2 With Us Today
The Lake Hotel Killarney Co Kerry IWT
Ambassador Hotel Cork City IWT
Shamrock Lodge Athlone IWT
Sheldon Park Hotel Dublin IWT
Galway Bay Hotel Galway City Ireland IWT
Clarion Hotel Sligo IWT
Maldron Hotel Cork City Ireland IWT
Glenngarrif Hotel Co Kerry IWT
Shamrock Lodge Hotel Athlone lounge IWT
Galway Bay Hotel, Galway City Superior room IWT
Sheldon Park Hotel Dublin IWT
Cassidy's Hotel Dublin IWT
Citywest Hotel Dublin IWT
Self-Drive tours created for people who want to have the freedom of driving themselves but also like to have their accommodation booked for them in advance. Irish Welcome Tours have accommodations to suit every taste - from 2* to 5* Hotels, Manor Houses and Castle Hotels. You can choose one type of accommodation or a combination of a number of different types. Your itinerary is completely flexible, just telephone with your preferred options and your trip can be tailor made.
Suggested tour based on travelling in your own car, departing from Holyhead with Stena or Irish Ferries (midweek sailings) and having 7 nights B&B accommodation, sharing rooms in 3/4* hotels.
The Best of Ireland Tour
• Day 1. Welcome to Dublin! Arrive in Dublin. In the afternoon, take in the attractions of Europe’s most popular city. Don’t miss Trinity College, the Book of kells, the National Museum, the National Gallery and trendy Temple Bar. Overnight in Dublin.
• Day 2. Dublin to Connemara Spend the morning walking around Dublin, including St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the Irish Whiskey Centre and the Guinness Storehouse. Leaving Dublin travel via Clonmacnoise to arrive in Galway where you can visit the Galway Crystal Factory, the Spanish Arch and Galway’s Cathedral. Overnight in Co. Galway.
• Day 3. Connemara Spend a full day touring the unspolit area of Connemara. Highlights of this magical region include Clifden, the Sky Road, Roundstone, Killary Harbour, the Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey and the Maam Valley. Irish is still spoken in many parts of this area. Overnight in Connemara.
• Day 4. Connemara to Killarney An early morning start to catch the spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Pass through the haunting area of the Burren, visiting Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, where one can stop for a pint of stout at Durty Nellies. Continue on to Adare Village before arriving in Killarney. Overnight in Killarney.
• Day 5. Ring of Kerry A full day to tour of the famous Ring of Kerry, the drive to Moll’s Gap is breath-taking with the picturesque lakes and mountains at Lady’s View and the Torc Waterfall. If time allows, take a jaunting car in the Gap of Dunloe or stroll around Muckross House and Gardens. Overnight in Killarney.
• Day 6. Killarney to Cork Drive to Cork, Ireland’s second city. One must visit Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone followed by a browse in the Woollen Mills. Either head for Kinsale or explore the Jameson Heritage Centre and finally before the end of the evening see the Shandon Bells and the Cork City Goal. Overnight in Cork.
• Day 7. Cork to Dublin Head for Cashel where you will catch sight of its Rock before reaching medieval Kilkenny. Take time to visit Kilkenny Castle and the Kilkenny Design Centre before making your final journey back to Dublin. Overnight in Dublin.
• Day 8. Departure Morning at leisure to either shop for those souvenirs on Grafton Street or spend a few hours taking in more of all the wealth of attractions that you may have missed earlier. Depart for home.
Other tour options include:
Explore Northern Ireland
The Wild Atlantic Way
Castle and Gardens of Ireland
£40 per person (1 night sharing twin/double room, accommodation only)
Low season ferry from Holyhead & 3 nights B&B accommodation
Car and 4 - £188 per person; Car and 2 - £220 per person; Motorbike and 2 - £163 per person
Low season ferry from Holyhead & 7 nights B&B accommodation
Car and 4 - £343 per person; Car and 2 - £375 per person; Motorbike and 2 - £318 per person
Prices may be subject to change - please contact us direct for the latest deals 01246 823763 (Bolsover) or 01246 220020 (Chesterfield).
BE FIRST TO HEAR OF GREAT OFFERS & EXCLUSIVES